Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Heart Piece Locations Guide.
- Find and bring 10 gratitude crystals to Batreaux to obtain the next piece.
- Go to Beedles shop, a heart piece can be purchased for 1600 rupees.
- Go to Zelda’s room by going to the roof of the Knight academy (make sure you have obtained the Clawshots), use the clawshots to aim under the chimney, you will then fall into a room. You can now crawl into a small hole to drop into Zelda’s room. The next piece is hidden inside a cupboard in this room.
- Once you complete Fledge’s sidequest, go to the pumpkin patch to find Fledge. Play the pumpkin pull and get a score of 600 points to obtain the next piece.
- Find the central tree in the northern area of Faron Woods that has many roots. Follow the root leading from the south to find a rope Link can use to obtain the Heart Piece.
- Outside of Skyview Temple in the Deep Woods you will find a Goddess Cube. Activate it to make a chest appear in the sky realm on an island just south of Skyloft.
- After you obtain the Beetle, aim for the top of the same room you found it in. Use it to enter a small area and strike the diamond found inside to open a gate. Enter this gate to find the next piece.
- Go inside the Pumpkin hub on this island and go upstairs. Now run into a rafter to reveal the next Heart Piece.
Fun Fun Island
- Once you fix Fun Fun Island you can play a game called Dodoh’s Drop. You will need to get a perfect score by falling through all five rings and land n the 50 rupee space to obtain the next piece.
- Go to the southwest area of Eldin Volcano. This next piece is found above this area, but can not be obtained with the Beetle. Instead, use the Beetle and send it passed the heart piece to collide with a bomb by the enemy Pyrup. Now you can run around to find the next piece.